Friday 2 September 2011

Woman in White

I have a rough script and I'm now looking for people interested In helping me make this film. My first stop is to find a producer, someone who could find me money if we needed it or at least get every thing we need for free.

I have an idea of how we should shoot it, most of the work being done in post using colour correction. But thats only if we shoot the film with an HDSLR like the Canon 5D and film it Neutral, giving me more control of dark and light area in colour correction
The film will go up on Vimeo and maybe later onto YouTube as the first upload to the Grifter films channel. 
Of course if this film does get made it'll open doors and get my ass moving onto other projects. Depending on how long this takes to get made I'd really like to shoot two a year. It's not like I don't have the ideas, less of the abstract stuff more of the genre films.
Of course right now it's still only a dream but like I've said before "if we had have dream and try to follow them what's the Fucking point"
The Script is in a rough form right now, it needs some work. but today i’ll be printing it off on to A5 paper so i can read it through without having to use my computer.
Rewrite rewrite rewrite
[Edit]
The original draft is in the hands of a producer thanks to Anne. And i’ve corrected spelling and grammar. although i’m sure some slipped through my figures, also added some revisions thanks partly to Scott Murray.

No comments:

Post a Comment